1. The administrator of your personal data is Marta Łanoch conducting business activity under the name ‘Marta Łanoch FoodMedLaw’, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the Minister in charge of Economy, correspondence address: 11/12 Agawy Street, 01-158 Warsaw, having Tax Identification Number: 5542829424 and REGON number: 385973448 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Administrator’).
2. You may contact the Administrator by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Administrator may process your personal data if it is necessary for you to use the website www.foodmedlaw.pl
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data is to enable you to use the website, including to complete the Contact Form.
5. The purposes of data processing, which you indicate in the Contact Form, are related:
a. a. communication with you in connection with a message sent by means of the Contact Form – on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator – Article 6 a. (1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 a. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’); the legitimate interest of the Administrator is to contact you;
b. b. with the archiving of documents, statistics and possible claims or defence against claims related to the performance of the contract – the basis for such processing is the necessity of the data processing to fulfil the legitimate interests of the Controller – Article 6 b. (1)(f) of the TCO; the legitimate interest of the Controller is the archiving of documents, statistics, claims or defence against claims.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are processed or until the time of objection if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or withdrawal of consent if the processing is based on consent. Later on, the Administrator will be able to store them until the statute of limitations on possible claims or until the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from the law.
7. Your data may be processed by the Administrator’s subcontractors – these are entities whose services are used by the Administrator in the performance of his obligations.
8. Your personal data will always be processed using appropriate measures to protect and secure personal data.
9. You have the right:
a. a. to have access to your personal data and the right to request their correction, deletion or restriction of their processing;
b. to transfer your personal data;
c. c. to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data – to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on consent (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal);
d. to object to the processing of your personal data – to the extent to which the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the Administrator;
e. to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
10. In order to exercise the above rights specified in paragraph 9 a-d, please contact the Administrator.
11. Providing personal data by you is voluntary.
13. Cookies allow the Administrator in particular to better adapt the www.foodmedlaw.pl website to the individual interests and preferences of the user.
14. Granting consent to the processing of cookies is done by using a button containing a statement of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of acquaintance with its conditions. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, free of charge and described in the section on managing cookies.
16. The User can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the device.